Monday, September 5, 2016

Within a Hayfield

"Fuck, baby, I love you so much!" She screamed.
"Does my throbbing cock feel good?" I replied.

No wonder she's so popular with all the other boys at school! She's tight as fuck and she knows just what to say!

"Bend me over, Ben. I want you in my ass."
"Fuck yeah-- okay--"

Kinky as fuck being out in a hayfield too.  I've never been with a girl as freaky as her. She'll take it any way I want to give it to her!

"First-- hey, baby, look at me-- first I want to suck your fucking hard dick-- get you all wet so you can slide inside."
"Holy fuck--" is all I could manage.

As I leaned back, she spared no time wrapping her fingers around my red, swollen penis and guiding it down her throat.

"My pussy tastes so good on you--" she said.
"Doesn't it?"

A low rattling began to sound out from some farther reach.

"Oh! Oh! Fuuuuuuck!" I cried as my cock exploded in her mouth.

I brush the rattling off as just some blood draining from my ears as I climaxed. She kept sucking and sucking and sucking-- moaning as my semen began to spill out of the sides of her mouth. As she pulled me out of her mouth, the rattling grew louder and seemed to be coming from behind her. Again, I brush it off as my senses returning as the stars explode.

"Your semen is really sweet," she whispered.

I close my eyes, trying to block out the coming head ache.  I've never had an orgasm that literally blew my mind.

Next thing I know, she starts screaming and the rattling is deafening.  I watch her as she begins to be sucked into some giant, bladed, rotating device. Aliens? No! Then I see the blood begin to spew out and practically cover me in a few seconds. I fell back and felt the roller ride over my legs before they come to a stop.

I was in shock.

"A-- harvester?" I mumble
"Oh gawd! Oh gawd!" I heard the farmer say as he stepped out of the cab.

He kept repeating himself and I started to scream finally, I couldn't feel my legs anymore and pain was absent, thankfully; I'm more so afraid of the fact that I just nearly got grinded by a harvester. I'm staring at my mangled, disembodied legs, bent in a way they should never have been bent, oozing and the toes are still-- somehow-- twitching.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Stupid fucking kids!" The farmer said again.

Next thing I know, the farmer climbs back into the cab and starts the engine. Instead of backing up he started the grinder then he-- started moving forward. The last thing I felt was one of the blades coming down on my dick then onto my waste-- then up-- up-- up.

No comments:

Post a Comment