Saturday, April 30, 2016

Boom-Boom



Jesus Christ! I've fucking needed this for awhile. It's nice to have a human sucking me off instead of some Vietnamese jungle tick and does she know how to please an American.

“You so big, G.I,” she said, around my extension,

Shit! I'm going to blow before I even get a chance to feel this whore's tight little cunt. Been awhile since I could have a seventeen year old, considering, back in the states, it's illegal and frowned upon. But, fuck! She sucked like she was twenty-five.
It wasn't long until she climbed on top of me and gently rubbed herself onto the head of my tool.

“You want me, G.I?” she asked,
“Fuck yes! Let me fuck you!”
“Ask nice,” she smirked
“Please?” I said.

She leaned in and kissed me on the neck and bit my lip. She held my lip in her mouth as she situated herself over me and began to slide down.
Immediately, something didn't feel right and as soon as she lifted up I felt a tare on my cock. I screamed and she bit down even harder on my lip and ripped herself away and spit the flesh out somewhere in the darkness of the cabin.
Blood flowed everywhere. All over her and the bed and she proceeded to ride me like a wild horse.
I felt my penis begin to rip away from my pelvic bone and my throat becoming raw from the screaming I had been doing.

“Fucking American!” she continuously screamed

She finally lifted off of me and let the blood and contents pour out of her and onto the bamboo flooring. She could hardly stand but she still managed to laugh while I continued to scream. I felt my head beginning to spin not long after. I'm going to bleed out!
I couldn't feel the burning in my crotch anymore. I attempted to call her a fucking bitch, but only managed to stutter.

“F-F-” I tried
“Die American!”


She pulled from underneath the bed a small device, a detonator fuck! She smiled at me one last time, flicked up the casing and pressed the button underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment