Monday, July 9, 2018

Gaining Some Traction

Hello all.

Me again.

Have you ever had a time where you were completely stressed out for a few weeks? That's been me. As a result, I haven't been updating much lately. Also as a result of this, I have lost a total of twenty followers across all of my social media platforms. That's a lot considering how many I actually have.

But that's alright.

I just got the final draft of Heresy back and it should be going up for pre-order very soon. I also just bought my domain name and updated my website FINALLY. I got about three chapters left on my next release and I will hopefully finish those by the end of this week, edit it first, then send it out to the editor I pay for a second opinion. I'm hoping the next book will be released in August..... so with that statement being said, I want to have a cover ready for that book by next week.

After that book is released, I am working on two more books at the current moment, one of which I have been working on for a year now and it's almost done and it is MASSIVE. The other literally has two pages done, but it's coming along very nicely (I just haven't had the time to do anything with it yet).

So that's what we're looking at for the summer right now, a lot to do and not too much time to do it but I hope to have it done.

So that's all guys and, as always, stay rotten, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment